LIKE US ON
If you enjoy this page click the above +1
Returns & Exchanges
We want to make your life as easy as possible so have kept our returns and exchange policy as simple and straightforward as we can.
- All you need to do is include the original invoice (or copy of) that was sent with your item and let us know if you want a refund or exchange.
- All returns must be received within 14 days from date of purchase for the UK and within 28 days for our international customers for a refund or an exchange.
- Items must be returned in a perfect re-saleable condition, with all tags/labels still attached. Each item is thoroughly checked to ensure they arrive to you in a 100% satisfactory condition and will be checked when returned to us to ensure the same.
- In the interest of hygiene, all briefs and swimwear must be tried on over clothing for us to issue a refund or exchange. Items returned to us that have been obviously worn or have make up/fake tan/sweat/deodorant marks/cigarette smells etc, will be returned back to the purchaser with no refund or exchange, so be careful when trying on your items!
- Unlike some websites, we do not add the cost for returns onto every single customer by offering 'free' returns and hiding the cost elsewhere! Your paying for it somewhere! We have so few returns, we found it is better to not pass on the cost to all, but for those who wish to return the items, we recommend that they use 1st or 2nd class post to keep their cost down and always obtain proof of postage in case the item/s go astray.
- Any exchanges will be posted out by notnaked using Royal Mail 1st class post unless the purchaser requesting the exchange wishes to pay the difference for signed for or special delivery.
- Until the items have been received by us, they will remain the property of the buyer. Please do not try and re-use our postage paid stamp, it will be rejected by the Post Office with an addtional Royal Mail handling fee!
And finally we are unable to offer a refund on the gift wrapping option.
And that's it!